Real-time Vape & Air Quality Detection
Vape Detector: a real-time vaping and elevated sound incident detection solution and smart alert system that gives you control of areas where you cannot place a camera.
When a sensor detects chemicals from vaping, it sends an immediate, location-specific notification to the computers or mobile devices of one or more designated school officials.
"VAPING DETECTION SOLUTION FOR SCHOOLS AND FACILITIES"
Improve security in your school.
The key to improving life, safety, and security in schools is through automated situational awareness.
Benefits of Vaping Detection System
- Easy installation and set-up
- Successfully identify and manage incidents
- Deterrence of harmful behavior
- Supports state laws and compliances
- Zero invasion of student privacy
- Sound anomalies
- Identify air quality
- Grant funding opportunities available
Vape detectors are a cutting-edge, turnkey solution for detecting vaping and bullying – particularly in school bathrooms and locker rooms.
Teen Vaping Statistics
- Youth e-cigarette use rose 1,800% from 2011 to 2019. (Truth Initiative, 2019)
- In 2019, 10.5% of middle school students reported using vaping products within the past month. (CDC, 2019)
- Around 61% of teens who vape do it “to experiment,” 42% because they like the taste, 38% to have a good time, 37% to relieve tension, and 29% to feel good or get high. (Monitoring the Future, 2019)
At ICAS, we want to help protect our youth as much as you do.
LET’S CREATE A VAPE-FREE ENVIRONMENT
- Vape Detector has internal sensor technology to detect if vaping is occurring in a specific location. When detection occurs, a real-time silent message (email and/or text) is sent to one or more subscribers – i.e., a superintendent, principal, security, or designated on-duty official.
- WiFi supporting 2.4 GHz frequency band
- The sensor can also continuously measure current sound levels and detects elevated sound, or noise anomalies, that suggest that something is amiss – such as bullying, fighting, or screaming – that should be investigated.
- Requires a Cat 5 or above Cat 6 cable to connect to your network and a PoE+ cable connection (Power Over Ethernet)
- Accommodates a 10Ft X 10Ft area with an 8Ft ceiling.
- A dashboard allows for real-time sensor data reporting features, analytics, and trend data reports.